Saturday, May 27, 2006

Same Shit Different Day


The office boy had just been duped into transferring his bank account to a criminal's who tricked him to do it by a spam sms saying that he won a reward from indosat *the fact that he uses telkomsel as his mobile provider didnt deter him from sensing that this was a fraud.

A friend's father died last night and the class mailing list received 5 emails saying our condolences, while another friend from the same class is getting married, sent an invitation to the same mailing list as above's and claimed that he's a virgin. 15 emails got in debating whether the last fact is true or not. Some people are just more interested in sex than anything else in life

Had a meeting with a vendor. My colleague gave the technical person of the vendor a hard time by testing his skill. By the end of the meeting, I caught them (the vendor guys) yelling and blaming to each other in front of the elevator for his incompetencies.

Little sister called to inform that her STNK is going to expire within days and asked me if I can get it extended

My staff from home dropped a caixa (a brazilian drum used for capoeira music) to the office and everyone laughed thinking I joined the cheerleader squad

5.55 pm and the cars in the street right in front of my building looks like a flock of small fish going nowhere

Dropped my parking ticket into the shitting joint

...just another usual day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home