Friday, May 26, 2006

caught in the act "me"


My girlfriend confronted me with a rather unusual question a couple of nights ago. Out of thin air, she said "mas, did you, or did you not go out with a girl friend last week". I said i did, but i cant remember with which ones and went where. She usually doesnt make such a big fuss out of this. Vice versa. So i got a little bit suspicious with the question, and asked back: "Why? Did any of your friend see me?". She hesitated for a moment, and kept forcing me to answer the question, which i actually already did. So bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda, and i found out that a friend of hers, happened to see "me" in plaza senayan, strolling the expensive boutiques while holding hands with a girl, and smooching each other occasionally. To which i sneered and finally gave a big laugh.

Come on now, I wouldnt be THAT stupid to cheat on her and pick PS as the rendezvous. I might going to go Mal Puri Indah, or Metropolitan Mal, or Buaran, or even... well, other places.

This really underestimates my wit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home