Friday, May 26, 2006

threesome with your sibling


I was driving home late last night. The digital clock in my car showed that the time was 11.34pm. I browsed through the radio channels to find a decent song to company me. I stopped as soon as I heard an announcer said something about "threesome".

Okay, I'm not really into such a thing, so after listening for a while, I was about to switch to another channel. As my finger was about to touch the tuner button, a girl called the radio. It was some sort of a testimonial since she had been involved in a threesome before. So I stay-tuned. The conversation went on about when she did it, why, with who, etc. What surprised me was, when she told the radio whom she did it with. It was with her own brother. Her NATURAL older brother. The other participant of the party was the brother's girlfriend. At this moment, I was already flabbergasted, thinking how sick can people be.

There were 2 announcers in the radio last night. And I sensed that one of them was a bit taken aback by what he just heard. So did I. He told her that he didnt think it was a good idea to do such a thing inter siblings. The caller tried to give an excuse, saying she didnt actually do it with her brother. That she just gave him an oral.

........

alright, that didnt make matters better at the very least.

aandd... for the icing on the cake, she told the radio that she confessed about this incident to her boyfriend. As a normal person, I expected the boyfriend would've been furious and ditched her. Instead, he said something like "damn.. why didnt you invite me?"

Too many freaks, not enough circuses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home